Thursday, October 27, 2016

CP-1 Raspberry Treatment Vinegar Review

Can you guys just give me a few minutes of your time to hear (or rather, read) my rave on CP-1 Raspberry hair Vinegar?!! Well, ready or not, here I come!




I was so curious about this hair vinegar when I saw it on Althea Korea PH. I’ve been hearing about how good old kitchen vinegar or apple cider vinegar is for our hair as it clarifies our scalp and strands from dirt, oil and product build up, but never tried it because I’m freaking out on the pungent smell. That’s so ewww. Haha. This is exactly the issue that CP-1 solved for me. Since it costs only P350 for 500ml, I’ve got little to lose if this product turns out to be a disappointment, so to my shopping basket it went.

The product:


It’s a clear hot pink liquid that you’re supposed to pour on your scalp and hair after rinsing out the shampoo. Well, the information is written in Korean, but I guess that's how it works hehe. I let it stay for a minute then rinse out. 

The results? VOILA! 

My hair felt soft and not at all oily, it's just as if I used a light conditioner. The smell is really addictive. I’m the first to admit that I’m not a fan of fruity scents but this one smells just fresh and not intoxicating LOL. And if you suffer from itchy scalp, this product addresses that problem too. I noticed how my scalp itches after a hot long day no matter what shampoo I use in the morning, but since I started using CP-1 Raspberry Vinegar (every other day), I no longer experience that! I don’t know how often I can use it, but for now, I look forward to using it every other day. In fact, I think one bottle might last me 2 weeks only since I pour a generous amount each time. There’s no also need to dilute it prior to use so I’m ready to order my backups! Hehe. 


I'll blog about the rest of my haul soon, so please come back and check my entry on that!

P.S. I'm so happy with my Althea Korea experience plus all the products I got are a hit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from fellow travelers on quest for HG products!