Sunday, May 22, 2016

Tokyo Japan 2016 Drugstore Beauty Haul


Hello everyone!

It's been a month since I went to Tokyo, the Land of All Things Cute!!! Hehehe.

I fell in love with Tokyo so so much that i wanted to go back even before we left Narita Airport . 

And while almost every person I know was raving about authentic Japanese cuisine, I was actually pining for Japanese beauty products. Well, the food was totally good-- but well, priorities. Haha. I got by just fine eating food from 7-11 and Family Mart there.

So I'm showing you my haul from Don Quijote, Matsumoto Kiyoshi and a Japanese drugstore that has no English name/ translation. No high end products here but I made sure that all items i got were Made in Japan.

Shiseido cotton pads


K Palette lasting 2 way eyebrow pen

Shiseido foundation brush 131 ( I'm selling my back ups! http://www.femalenetwork.com/girltalk/index.php/topic,293750.0.html )

Biore UV Aqua rich watery essence Sunblock 

Nivea creme original and Soft (I'm selling at ShopeePH, find me there: chath15)-- a COSME awardee cream!!! No wonder it is a bestseller, I'm addicted to using this as eye cream and hand cream. Leaves my hands super soft and moisturized and anti-wrinkle on my eyelids!

Fasio powder foundation refill (I scrimped on buying the case)

Fancl Powder Wash sachets





Shiseido Senka Perfect Whip facial foam

Kanebo Suisai Beauty Clear Powder 

Bifesta Bright Up Cleansing Lotion 

Tsubaki Shampoo refill




stick concealer from Cezanne 

Shiseido spots remover foundation

Pigeon baby compact powder 

Shiseido baby medicated powder



Shiseido eyelash curler, which I happen to re-sell if anyone is interested; available at ShopeePh, my seller name is chath15; also selling at GT click the link to contact me (http://www.femalenetwork.com/girltalk/index.php/topic,293676.0.html)


Daiso eyelid tape and cotton buds


Aposty acne cream (I totally forgot to include it in the picture because I'm already using it, mine is 6g only though)


Assortment of oil blotters from Kanebo and Muji


As you can all see, my haul is very reasonable; as I made sure that all things I bought were things that I will really really use! Majority of my buys were Cosme Awardees such as the Shiseido Foundation brush, curler, Nivea creme, Suisai powder wash, Pigeon baby powder (perfect for this hot weather), Biore sunblock, Bifesta..

My constant scrimping on makeup has definitely paid off! Woohoo!
Life is good! Do find me at shopeePh: chath15

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from fellow travelers on quest for HG products!