Thursday, November 12, 2009

Product Review: Myra E Vita White Whitening Face Lotion




My sister actually bought this for us both this summer. This costs around P100. We were (still are) looking for a good face whitening products since our face is darker than our necks! Haha. Blame it on commuting. We always use our umbrella but the sun's rays are just too strong. So I have darker face and arms hehe.

Here's my review:
It's fast absorbent and non greasy, more of a water based lotion. Those who have oily skin like me will love this. Unfortunately, some people have a love-hate relationship with its scent. Luckily for me, I don't mind scented products (unless it smells like a grandma's perfume, LOL!). I didn't notice any whitening effect though. I've used this for about two months and that's it. I want faster results! So my sister is just finishing this product. We probably won't repurchase. I can't use this as sunblock too because this has SPF 15 only. Anyone in the Philippines would know that SPF 15 just won't work here especially if you're commuting at 1 in the afternoon, like I do! But if you're just looking for a no-nonsense moisturizer and you don't need intensive moisturizing, this is a pretty decent product for its price.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from fellow travelers on quest for HG products!